Monday, January 11, 2010

Autocomplete Me.. Thanks, Google!

Jumping from one blog to another, I find this tonight, on Alltop, a .com that supports hundreds (gazillions) of favored (by someone?) blogs. Another jump to Holy Kaw! (blog) and I find a giggle, compliments of Google. Of course, we've most of us seen these before; how is it we (I) have never tuned in?
So, type into your Google search: "How to get..." and you'll be invited to search:
How to get a hickey
How to get pregnant
How to get rid of fruit
flies
How to get rid of fleas

How to get a girl to like you
How to get rid of love handles...

Are these really the items our society is most concerned about getting?
More ridiculous searches are at Autocomplete Me. But perhaps the most fun are the ones I find myself....
Getting a job
Getting a tattoo
Getting a second dog?
Really?
Try this one:
Why is there...
OMG You won't believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment