Friday, December 26, 2008

A Brief Interlude to Be Modest Me

I cannot begin to list all I have to be grateful for. My family is the bestest, and is the center of my life, that including our doggies. I have around me the most fantastic people- from friends, students, colleagues and neighbors. I have the luxury of security of all types today, and I am eternally and consciously pleased to have been genetically provided with a sense of creativity and curiosity.
This is a year end thanks to all cosmic and karmic! And to you who check up on this goofy little blog in the massive universe of internet-sphere!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Are you me? Ken Robinson, Ze Frank, 1000 Journals... it's like I've stumbled upon myself... only blonder (as per your photo.) I am honored to see my blog in your sidebar. Thank you for finding me :-)

    ReplyDelete