Saturday, December 19, 2009

I need to hurry. With everything.


I am amazed when I recollect how many colleagues and friends asked me if I was worried about retirement. "Won't you be bored?" "Aren't you going to miss teaching?" What are you going to do with ALL spare time?" Really.

Now that I have nothing but spare time (somewhere in this life of mine... haven't found it yet...), I find that I must HURRY. There is simply too much- to see, experience, accomplish, read. Too many friends to visit, articles to write, a thesis, (jeez), and art advocacy to get in a pickle about~

Places to go, a tan to get, a walk to take, a friend to visit with, movies to see, jewelry to make, paintings to finish, a show to prep for, a son to get through college!, those orange drop cappuccinos at Bidwell Perk to die for.

And I still don't know how to knit, speak Spanish, build rocking chairs, or navigate Adobe Photoshop.

I also MUST get back to writing on this art blog of mine, about some ART and ART ED! I don't know whatever happened... Yeah. I do...

Oh my God. I must hurry~

No comments:

Post a Comment